- Difficulty with walking, running, skipping
- Difficulty crossing the midline and working in the midfield
- Dyslexia diagnosis
- Difficulty with memorizing
- Difficulty with math
- Difficulty with reading
- difficulty with handwriting
- Difficulty with spelling
- Difficulty expressing ideas in written form
- Difficulty with hearing, listening.
- Difficulty throwing or catching a ball
- Difficulty with balance and coordination
- Vision can remain monocular, or focus tied to arms length
- Confused handedness, homolaterality (walking with arm and leg on same side moving together)
- Slow ambling walk
- Challenges with swimming.
- Poor sense of direction
- Poor balance and/or stilted gait
- Anxiety from indecision.
- Messy eater
low level of hemispheric integration. The mid-line remains a barrier to learning and good co-ordination